Free Delivery on orders over €100. Malta and Gozo.
Gavi Del Comune Di Gavi DOCG Carlo
Produced 100% from the Cortese grape variety, this straw-yellow wine with faint greenish highlights has a delicate floral bouquet, which conveys the fragrance of the grape. The flavour is harmonious, fresh, pleasant, lively in the mouth.
The ideal accompaniment for a light meal or dishes from international cuisine.
Characteristics of the wine
- Organic wine
- Grape variety: Cortese 100%
- Production area: Municipality of Gavi
- Alcohol by volume: 13.5 %
- Exposure: South-West
- Production: 25,000 bottles
- Organoleptic properties: straw-yellow colour with faint greenish highlights. A delicate, floral bouquet, conveying the fragrance of the grape. The flavour is harmonious, fresh, pleasant, lively in the mouth.
- Gastronomic accompaniments: suitable for daily consumption, to accompany light meals or dishes from international cuisine.
- Technical notes: The yeasts used to transform the sugars in this wine are selected from our own grapes, to ensure the maximum expression of the terroir.