Free Delivery on orders over €100. Malta and Gozo.
Valpolicella Superiore Classico
Wine made from a selection of grapes: Corvina Veronese, Corvinone, Rondinella and Molinara, harvested only by hand, in late September and early October. The grapes are then put to rest in boxes, for about 20 days, resulting in an improvement of the color, intensity of fragrance and an increase of alcohol content.
- Geographical Area
- Ruby Red.
- Intense and ample, of cherry, flowers and some mild spice.
- Persistent and aromatic, with a hint of cherry and elegant tannins.
- Valpolicella Superiore is fermented for about 15 days.
- 90% in steel tanks and 10% in French oak.
- Excellent table wine, to be served in large glasses; optimum serving temperature: 18 °C
- Sant’Ambrogio di Valpolicella (Verona) in the Gargagnago area, also known as “Borgo dell’Amarone”, that is one of the five historical communities of the Valpolicella Classica area.